Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. is an international corporation based in Japan. It has headquarters in both Chuo-ku, Kobe and Minato-ku, Tokyo.
The company is named after its founder Shozo Kawasaki and has no connection with Kawasaki city.
Its most visible consumer product lines are its motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles, although the company and its subsidiaries also manufacture ships, industrial plants, tractors, trains, small engines, and aerospace equipment (including military aircraft). Subcontract work on jet aircraft (including jumbo jets) has been done for Boeing, Embraer, and Bombardier.
- Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation
- :A subsidiary company of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, it was transferred into the dedicated shipbuilding division from Kawasaki Heavy Industries on October 1st 2002. Its main dock and head office are in Kobe. Ship building has been the main business of Kawasaki Heavy Industries since its founding (1878). It has built naval ships for the Japanese military, hydrofoils and freighters. Another dock is in Sakaide.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery Ltd.
- Kawasaki Plant Systems Ltd.
- NIPPI Corporation
- Kawasaki Thermal Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motors Corporation Japan
- Kawasaki Safety Service Industries, Ltd.
- Kawaju Shoji Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Setsubi Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (U.S.A.), Inc.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Rolling Stock Company
- Kawasaki Robotics (U.S.A.), Inc.
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Kawasaki Engines
- Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., U.S.A.
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp. of America
- Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.
- Kawasaki do Brasil Indstria e Comércio Ltda. (Brazil)
- Kawasaki Aeronáutica do Brasil Indústria Ltda. Brazil
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (U.K.) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (U.K.) Limited
- Kawsaki Robotics (UK) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Gas Turbine Europe GmbH
- Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Europe) B.V. (The Netherlands)
- KHI Europe Finance B.V.
- Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V.
- Kawasaki Machine Systems Korea, Ltd.
- Wuhan Kawasaki Marine Machinery Co., Ltd. (People's Republic of China)
- Shanghai Cosco Kawasaki Heavy Industries Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Cosco KHI Ship Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (H.K.) Ltd. Hong Kong
- Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- KHI Design & Technical Service Inc. (the Philippines)
- Kawasaki Motors (Phils.) Corporation (The Philippines)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- P.T. Kawasaki Motor Indonesia
- Kawasaki Motors Pty. Ltd. (Australia)