Military aircraft and equipment
- AGM-53 Condor, an American air-to-surface missile
- Antonov An-124, a Russian/Soviet transport aircraft (NATO reporting name "Condor")
- C-30 Condor, an American transport
- Focke-Wulf Fw 200, a German aircraft used for long range maritime patrol and reconnaissance during World War II
- Condor missile, 1,500 km range missile developed by Argentina
- Condor (APC), a German armored personnel carrier, best known for its use by Malaysian forces.
- Stoeger Condor, a type of shotgun.
- RU-38 Twin Condor covert reconnaissance aircraft
- Condor Legion, a Nazi military unit which intervened on the Nationalist side during the Spanish Civil War
- HMH-464 - United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron known as the Condors.
- Operation Condor has been the codename of a number of military operations, one of them: Operation Condor, a campaign of assassination and "counter-terrorism" by right-wing military governments of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay in the mid-1970s
- RM Condor, the home base of 45 Commando, Royal Marines situated in Arbroath on the east coast of Scotland
- USS Condor-Bird Class Minelayer under construction at the end of World War I but not completed due to the ending of hostilities.
page revision: 1, last edited: 12 Apr 2009 16:50